Imagine a six-foot-tall man swimming upstream, including against ten-meter high waterfalls for a week, and so covering 170 kilometres upstream without a break. For salmon, that seven-day upstream marathon is not a problem. Its ultimate goal is to reach its native lake high in the mountains.
How is this extremely athletic achievement possible? Salmon makes it thanks to the astaxanthin it feeds on. The pink colour of its flesh is also due to it. Because of the astaxanthin it contains, salmon meat is considered extremely healthy.
Pink flamingos also owe their colour to astaxanthin, which they take with their food. The indigenous people in Peru use their fat for the treatment of joint problems. It is beneficial due to the astaxanthin the bird absorbs.
King of Carotenoids
Astaxanthin is an exceptionally beneficial red pigment and one of the most popular food supplements of today. It is derived from various sources, including from synthetic drugs. The most concentrated and highest quality astaxanthin is extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis. THE GOLDEN APPLE puts in its product AstaVista astaxanthin of highest concentration harvested by the world’s oldest manufacturer of Haematococcus pluvialis. The astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis is 8000 times more concentrated than in salmon. Unique when compared to other products on the market, AstaVista is manufactured using a patented process and is the only one with the highest concentration of astaxanthin, without extraction.
Astaxanthin is known for its exceptional antioxidant power, for which it was called the King of Carotenoids. It is 550 times more powerful than Vitamin E and 800 times stronger than CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10). The unique structure of astaxanthin allows it to easily cross the barrier between blood and tissues. That is the reason why it has a number of beneficial effects on the body.
What will AstaVista do for you?
- Heart – it is beneficial to the heart muscle, increases the flexibility of the blood vessels and reduces cholesterol deposits.
- Joints and muscles – it improves their function and reduces pain during exercise.
- Body – this is the athletes’ secret weapon. It increases muscle strength and endurance and prevents muscle and joint pain after intensive muscular activity.
- Skin – it has a rejuvenating effect and protects it from the harmful effects of the UV rays.
- Brain – the only one to pass the barrier between blood and brain. Thus, it assists the healing of affected areas; gives clarity of mind; reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Digestion – improves the function of the stomach and the intestines.
- Anti-inflammatory effect. Astaxanthin is a stable antioxidant.
- Enhances the potential of stem cells by propagation of nerve progenitor cells.
Take 1 capsule of AstaVista (it is sold without prescription) in the morning. AstaVista has no side effects or contraindications. Store in a cool dark place below 21 degrees Celsius, out of the reach of small children. The product is suitable for the healthy and the sick of all ages.
For best results, to stimulate adult stem cells and overall good health, use it in combination with THE GOLDEN APPLE’s GoldenStemPower.