DescriptionSinBiotik, 30 capsules of 300 mg
One of the biggest enemies of beneficial bacteria is the modern way of life. Stress, antibiotics and drugs, chlorinated water, nitrates, alcohol and tobacco, preservatives and many other substances, when taken daily, reduce the useful microbiological flora of the gastrointestinal tract. It is therefore necessary to introduce beneficial probiotic bacteria in the intestines at least once every 2-3 months by having a few well-chosen bacteria capsules per day.
Each SinBiotic capsule contains six probiotics essential for the organism. These are Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum or a total of 1 080 000 000 living, bioactive cells. Chlorella pyrenoidosa is a natural prebiotic that accelerates the multiplication of probiotics in the gastrointestinal tract up to 4 times.
The benefits of taking probiotics are numerous:
- Improve and normalize gastrointestinal microflora. Probiotics produce substances which favourably influence digestion and peristalsis, reducing the putrefactive processes in the stomach and the intestines; they activate during intestinal infections. Probiotics reduce the risk of stomach diseases.
- Prevent and treat diarrhoea, including infectious diarrhoea, and constipation.
- Restore the normal intestinal microflora disturbed by the use of antibiotics.
- Strengthen and stimulate the immune system.
- Probiotics fight Candida albicans (Candida albicans) – fungi present in varying concentrations in every person’s body, causing many disease processes. Candidiasis occurs when the concentration of the beneficial microflora is disrupted due to various reasons – stress, antibiotics, weakened immune system and others. Proliferating Candida reduce the number of T-cells and natural killer cells. Candida albicans causes toxicity, allergic and immune responses, almost all types of cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Prevent deficiency of B vitamins and vitamin K. Lactobacillus probiotics produce vitamins B, B12 in particular, biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin K, and help us biosynthesize some digestive enzymes.
- Probiotics have antitumor effect. They normalize the body microflora after radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Alleviate cardiovascular disease; normalize cholesterol levels.
- Limit the occurrence of vaginal infections. Probiotics normalize vaginal pH and re-balance vaginal flora, prevent and alleviate bacterial vaginosis.
- Clinical studies have shown that probiotics can relieve respiratory infections such as sinusitis, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Reduces the risk of allergies, asthma, food allergies, milk and skin reactions such as eczema.
- Probiotics are much needed during the first three years of a person’s life, as the intestinal flora of infants and children is relatively weak.
- Beneficial in cases of dental caries.
- Probiotics reduce liver congestion. Bifidobacteria combined with microalgae significantly ease the liver’s work.
- Many gland problems are related to overgrowth of harmful intestinal microorganisms. They may be treated with probiotics.
- Harmful substances in packaged meats and other foods are converted into carcinogenic compounds by the enzymatic activity of a number of harmful bacteria. Lactobacillus bacteria are able to neutralize these compounds.Chlorella pyrenoidosa contains a unique set of substances beneficial to human health, such as amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Chlorella pyrenoidosa is often called “the Chlorella queen”; it favourably influences immunity and tissue regeneration thanks to its unique growth factor. It helps purify the body of toxins, heavy metals and radioactive elements. Chlorella pyrenoidosa improves the function of the digestive system. Chlorella is the most powerful food for the brain. It is the richest in chlorophyll; it stimulates the production of immune and adult stem cells as well as of natural interferons.
By combining microalgae and probiotics in SinBiotic we created a unique healing team to populate our digestive tract with rich and beneficial microbiological flora.
Take 2-3 capsules with your meal without prescription.
It is vital to note SinBiotic’s requirements for storage to preserve the product quality. It is strongly recommended to store in a dry and cool place at 4-6 ° C, out of the reach of small children.
Food supplement for all ages, not a drug.
There are no reviews yet.