DescriptionSpirulina, 250 tablets of 500 mg
Some of its most striking scientifically proven properties:
- Spirulina is richest in the blue pigment phycocyanin. Phycocyanin has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It is scientifically proven to block the enzyme cyclooxygenase (COX-2), which in its turn is responsible for the synthesis of substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation. It is known that inflammation impedes the movement of stem cells and their reaching the place that needs their help. Several scientific studies have shown that it is phycocyanin that stimulates the proliferation of adult stem cells. That is why Spirulina platensis is an integral part of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s product GoldenStemPower, a natural stem cell stimulant. THE GOLDEN APPLE’s Spirulina platensis is the richest in the blue pigment phycocyanin when compared to other Spirulina and algae products on the market.
- Spirulina regulates the immune system and stimulates the production of natural interferons which makes it invaluable for diseases such as multiple sclerosis, hepatitis, cancer, viruses. Spirulina platensis of THE GOLDEN APPLE stimulates the level of natural interferon up to 12 times.
- It contains many different carotenoids and is very rich in beta-carotene. Carotenoids purify the blood, regenerate the red blood cells and are a powerful antioxidant. They have a beneficial effect on eyesight, so Spirulina platensis is an important ingredient of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s AlgaEye product, designed for better eyesight and overall health.
- Spirulina provides the organism with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, pigments, unsaturated fat acids and many other nutrients. This makes it suitable food for athletes as it provides long-lasting energy and reduces the time to reenergize the body.
- Spirulina gives a lot of energy to the mind and body. It enhances your work capacity, endurance and mental balance.
- Spirulina stimulates the production of T-cells and natural killer cells.
- It purifies the body, balances body metabolism and regulates cholesterol levels.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory effect, spirulina is a perfect aid for allergies, asthma, anaemia, sinusitis, hay fever and other inflammatory diseases.
- Spirulina has analgesic effect.
- It is beneficial to the intestinal flora and contributes to the reduction of Candida albicans in the body.
- Spirulina is the perfect food source for vegetarians and vegans because of its high content of Vitamin B 12 and essential amino acids.
- The richest natural source of vitamin B12, it is the perfect food for pregnant women and babies.
- It stimulates breast milk production and increases the nutritional value of breast milk.
- It relieves joint problems, makes the skin look healthy and supple, and hair thick and shiny.Take 6 to 10 tablets at mealtimes, without prescription.