DescriptionChlorella, 100 tablets of 250 mg
Chlorella , unlike AFA and Spirulina, is a eukaryotic algae species, which means it is a microalgae species with a distinct cell nucleus. Its size is similar to that of human red blood cells. Despite its minute structure chlorella contains more essential nutrients than any other food known to man.
THE GOLDEN APPLE offers on the Bulgarian market only broken-cell-wall Chlorella pyrenoidosa for which a registered Japanese technology is used. This ensures the preservation of valuable substances in it and maintains its ability to oust toxins, heavy metals and radiation from the body.
- Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) is the unique and most important ingredient of chlorella for good health. CGF is a complex combination of amino acids, nucleic acids, peptides and carbohydrates. Scientific studies show that thanks to CGF Chlorella has the unique ability to stimulate the growth of tissues, to restore and stimulate the immune system and detoxify the body. CGF activates the T-cells (against viruses and cancer), the B-cells (fighting harmful bacteria) and macrophages (effective against cancer, foreign proteins and harmful chemicals).
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa is the Chlorella species that contains the greatest amount of Chlorella growth factor.
- Chlorella growth factor is a longevity factor. Research points that it may extend life by about 30%.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa stimulates adult stem cells and is therefore an irreplaceable ingredient of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s GoldenStemPower product, a natural stimulator of stem cells.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals. Rich in most components of the vitamin B complex, it also contains a lot of iron and calcium.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa contains more chlorophyll per gram than any other known food of plant origin. This green pigment is effective against a large number of pathogenic bacteria. It stops the development of kidney stones, strengthens the heart muscle, stabilizes blood pressure, relieves pain, eliminates toxins, regulates the intestinal tract, etc. The high content of chlorophyll in chlorella helps cleanse the blood and build new red blood cells. Part of the magic of chlorophyll comes from the relatively rare magnesium which it contains. Magnesium is involved in about 325 different human enzyme systems, which makes it one of the most important enzyme bioactivators.
- One of the most important properties of chlorella is its detoxifying power. It is scientifically established that its cell wall has the remarkable ability to bind with toxins and take them out of the body. Chlorella also purifies the body from heavy metals and radioactive elements. Due to that property it was used in Japan after World War II in recovering from the radioactive contamination.
- Chlorella is a great friend of our digestive system. It improves digestion, absorption and excretion. The algae fiber structure stimulates peristalsis, helps tract beneficial aerobic bacteria proliferate; assists regular release. It is suitable for people suffering from gastritis and colitis, ulcers and haemorrhoids. That is why Chlorella is in the basis of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s product Sinbiotic for good digestion and health.
- Wounds and bruises heal much faster with Chlorella. It is invaluable in post-surgery recovery.
- Its high content of nucleic acids – DNA, RNA etc., makes it an exceptional food for the brain; for harmonization the immune system; for exceptional quality of the breast milk. DNA and RNA are also called “longevity factors”.
Take 2 to 10 tablets of 100% pure chlorella during meals without prescription. The tablets are small and very easy to swallow; without binding and glazing agents.
There are no contraindications. Food for all ages.