AN INVALUABLE COMPANION TO GOOD HEALTH
Chlorella contains a unique combination of substances to promote human health. It is rich in amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements, chlorella growth factor. Its name derives from the ancient Greek “chlorros” – “green” and the Latin diminutive suffix “ella”, for the unusually high content of chlorophyll in the algae. It is chlorophyll that gives the algae its characteristic deep emerald-green colour and its many precious qualities. The nutritional content of chlorella is over 60% protein. In nature, there are ten different types of freshwater microalgae. One of them, Chlorella pyrenoidosa, is often referred to as the Chlorella Queen.
Why is Chlorella pyrenoidosa an invaluable food source?
Chlorella, unlike AFA and Spirulina, is a eukaryotic algae species, which means it is a microalgae species with a distinct cell nucleus. Its size is similar to that of human red blood cells. Despite its minute structure chlorella contains more essential nutrients than any other food known to man.
THE GOLDEN APPLE offers on the Bulgarian market only broken-cell-wall Chlorella pyrenoidosa for which a registered Japanese technology is used. This ensures the preservation of valuable substances in it and maintains its ability to oust toxins, heavy metals and radiation from the body.
Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) is the unique and most important ingredient of chlorella for good health. CGF is a complex combination of amino acids, nucleic acids, peptides and carbohydrates. Scientific studies show that thanks to CGF Chlorella has the unique ability to stimulate the growth of tissues, to restore and stimulate the immune system and detoxify the body. CGF activates the T-cells (against viruses and cancer), the B-cells (fighting harmful bacteria) and macrophages (effective against cancer, foreign proteins and harmful chemicals).
Chlorella pyrenoidosa is the Chlorella species that contains the greatest amount of Chlorella growth factor.
- Chlorella growth factor is a longevity factor. Research points that it may extend life by about 30%.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa stimulates adult stem cells and is therefore an irreplaceable ingredient of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s GoldenStemPower product, a natural stimulator of stem cells.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals. Rich in most components of the vi
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa contains more chlorophyll per gram than any other known food of plant origin. This green pigment is effective against a large number of pathogenic bacteria. It stops the development of kidney stones, strengthens the heart muscle, stabilizes blood pressure, relieves pain, eliminates toxins, regulates the intestinal tract, etc. The high content of chlorophyll in chlorella helps cleanse the blood and build new red blood cells. Part of the magic of chlorophyll comes from the relatively rare magnesium which it contains. Magnesium is involved in about 325 different human enzyme systems, which makes it one of the most important enzyme bioactivators.
- One of the most important properties of chlorella is its detoxifying power. It is scientifically established that its cell wall has the remarkable ability to bind with toxins and take them out of the body. Chlorella also purifies the body from heavy metals and radioactive elements. Due to that property it was used in Japan after World War II in recovering from the radioactive contamination.
- Chlorella has the ability to fight cancer cells by producing interferon. Interferon protects the body against infections and has anti-tumour effect. Chlorella is rich in beta-Carotene, which also assists the destruction of cancer cells.
- Chlorella is a great friend of our digestive system. It improves digestion, absorption and excretion. The algae fiber structure stimulates peristalsis, helps tract beneficial aerobic bacteria proliferate; assists regular release. It is suitable for people suffering from gastritis and colitis, ulcers and haemorrhoids. That is why Chlorella is in the basis of THE GOLDEN APPLE’s product Sinbiotic for good digestion and health.
- Wounds and bruises heal much faster with Chlorella. It is invaluable in post-surgery recovery.
- Its high content of nucleic acids – DNA, RNA etc., makes it an exceptional food for the brain; for harmonization the immune system; for exceptional quality of the breast milk. DNA and RNA are also called “longevity factors”.
Why choose THE GOLDEN APPLE’s Chlorella pyrenoidosa?
- The species Chlorella pyrenoidosa is praised as the Chlorella Queen.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa of THE GOLDEN APPLE has broken cell walls using a registered Japanese technology and the world’s highest absorption level under the HpBDD method.
- It contains the highest quality Chlorella Growth Factor. The advantages and benefits of the growth factor are:
– Harmonizes the immune system;
– Increases longevity by 30%;
– Has anti-cancer effect;
– Stimulates adult stem cells;
– 100% pure organic food.
- Contains more than 20 vitamins (A, B1 to B12, C, D, E, K, etc.) and minerals with a high degree of absorption; it is the richest of the three microalgae (AFA, Chlorella and Spirulina) in iron and zinc.
- It is certified as the highest quality chlorella in the world by the Japanese Food Analysis
- Laboratory with the Japanese government.
- GMP certified.
- Kosher certified.
- Pareve certified.
- Produced by the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer.
- Increases the number of probiotics in the digestive tract 4 times.
- The most extensively studied microalgae species; adopted by NASA for use as food in space, as well as for extraction of oxygen and others.
- The richest in protein among all Chlorellas (64.5%).
- More than twice as rich in lipids as AFA and Spirulina platensis
- It stimulates the natural production of interferons.
- The richest in chlorophyll among all Chlorellas and microalgae.
- Contains nine times as much fiber as Spirulina platensis and AFA.
- Low price per gram, high value for money, high quality and nutritious value, pure Chlorella рyrenoidosa.
- Available in capsules and tablets; does not contain binders and polishing agents.
- Contains a unique natural antibiotic called CHLORELLAN.
- Chlorella is the food source richest in DNA and RNA, which makes it an exceptional food for the brain and longevity, with a strong rejuvenating effect.
- Chlorella lowers high blood pressure and high cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.